This cute Love Bug printable tracing sheet is the perfect Valentine’s Day activity to enjoy with your child or students with autism. Download and print the Love Bug Scissor Practice Printable.
What is printable scissor practice?
Scissor practice refers to teaching cutting skills and printable scissor practice means. using printable activities to teach scissor skills.
Prepare the love bug printable scissor practice activity
- Download and print out the free love bug scissor practice printable
- Set out scissors that are the correct size for your learner
Build scissor skills with this printable activity
This printable activity will be a perfect addition to your scissor practice activities.
How to use the scissor practice worksheet with autistic learners
- Table activity : this is an engaging table activity. Use it with a visual schedule for best results.
- Group activity in a classroom : print several copies of this activity to enjoy it as a small group.
- A fun Valentine’s Day activity for siblings : set up a quiet activity for your kids to enjoy together.
- A fine motor activity : use this as one of your fine motor building activities at home, in your classroom or in your therapy practice.
More Free Printables
- Valentine’s Day Coloring Pages
- Winter Play Dough Mats
- Dinosaur Play Dough Mats
- Sensory Break Cards
- Printable Fish Matching Game
- Fish Bowl Play Dough Mat
More Autism Resources
- Autism Activities Workbook Bundle – build communication skills, fine motor skills, sensory play skills and daily living skills, while helping your child or students to successfully manage any difficult behaviors, with these fun, educational, printable activities.
- The Successful Interaction with a Child with Autism Course – learn to better understand your autistic child or students with this complete course.
- Sensory Communication Workbook – Build communication skills with simple sensory activities.
- How to Make a Communication Binder Guide & Workbook – Learn how to create a Communication Binder for your child or student with autism using real photos. Follow my expert guide to learn how to use it to increase communication skills.
- Zoo Animals Play Dough Mats Bundle – use these printable play dough mat to work on the names of the animals, build language skills, and increase fine motor strength and precision in a fun, sensory way!
Love Bug Printable Scissor Practice
I hope your child or students love this fun love bug printable scissor practice activity.
Pin for later!
Learn to create a Progress Nook for your child at home in 7 days
Receive 7 emails - 1 email each day - for FREE that will teach you exactly what to do, then receive emails once per week with fun learning activities for your child