Playdough mats are one of my favorite learning tools! This free printable fish bowl playdough mat will help your child build fine motor skills, have some sensory fun and learn new vocabulary.
Free Printable Fish Bowl Mat
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR THIS ACTIVITY :
(We have included Amazon affiliate links for your convenience. You can read our disclosures here.)
- Free printable fish bowl playdough mat (link to your download is right after the “materials section” of this post and at the end of the post)
- Your favorite playdough
- Laminating machine
- Laminating sheets
Create Your Fish Bowl Playdough Mat
All you need to do to create your fish bowl playdough mat is to print out the image and laminate it! It’s as quick and simple as that to create a learning tool that will provide your child with hours of learning fun!
Download the Free Fish Bowl Playdough Mat.
Print it out.
Use a laminating sheet and laminator to laminate the playdough mat.
Use the playdough to make fish to put in your aquarium.
I hope you have a great time using this free printable fish bowl playdough mat! Leave me a comment! It makes my day!
TIPS FOR USING THIS FREE PRINTABLE FISH BOWL PLAYDOUGH MAT
- Make a fish and prompt your child to do the same. Give him or her physical guidance to make a fish too if necessary at first.
- Point to the fish and say “FISH”.
- Point to the fish and ask your child “what is this?” Guide him or her to say “FISH” if necessary.
- As a second step, you can also make water with the playdough to go in the fish bowl.
- If your child is already verbal, ask your child questions such as “what is the fish doing?” (“swimming”) and “what color is the water?” (“blue”).
Looking for more printable sensory communication-building activities?
I created an entire workbook for you of printable activities that will help you build your child’s communication skills! Click here to go to the Sensory Communication Workbook.
Learn to create a Progress Nook for your child at home in 7 days
Receive 7 emails - 1 email each day - for FREE that will teach you exactly what to do, then receive emails once per week with fun learning activities for your child