I love using Autism worksheets in my programs to help children with autism get ahead in a variety of skills domains. You can use autism worksheets and printables to teach new vocabulary, letters, telling time, animals and insects and numbers. You can also help your child potty train and manage your little one’s behavior using potty training charts and kids reward charts.
Autism Worksheets to Help Your Child Thrive
(We have included affiliate links for your convenience. You can read our disclosures here.)
These autism worksheets will help your child work on the following skills :
- Letters (alphabet tracing)
- Telling time
- Potty training
- Kids reward chart
This is an easy and fun way to work on letters.
Teaching about time can be tricky. The best way to do it is with a visual worksheet.
This activity builds new vocabulary about nature and insects and builds pre-writing skills through tracing different kinds of lines between items.
Related : 15 Zoo Animal Playdough Mats
If you are teaching your child about numbers, this is the activity packet for you.
Autism Worksheets – Reward Charts
Potty training doesn’t have to be a bore. You can have fun teaching your child to use the toilet independently. I love these fun printable potty training charts!
If you are trying to teach your child to do certain things at home, decrease difficult behavior and/or teach independent living skills, a kids reward chart can help. How cute is this space kids reward chart?
Autism Printables (Schedules)
Autism Printables (Behavior Tools)
Autism Printables (Play Dough Mats)
Printable Autism Games
More Autism Learning Resources
- The Successful Interaction with a Child with Autism Course – learn to better understand your autistic child or students with this complete course.
- Autism Activities Workbook Bundle – build communication skills, fine motor skills, sensory play skills and daily living skills, while helping your child or students to successfully manage any difficult behaviors, with these fun, educational, printable activities.
- Sensory Communication Workbook – Build communication skills with simple sensory activities.
- How to Make a Communication Binder Guide & Workbook – Learn how to create a Communication Binder for your child or student with autism using real photos. Follow my expert guide to learn how to use it to increase communication skills.
- Zoo Animals Play Dough Mats Bundle – use these printable play dough mat to work on the names of the animals, build language skills, and increase fine motor strength and precision in a fun, sensory way!
Teach your child new skills with these autism worksheets!
More autism resources on SLH
Learn to create a Progress Nook for your child at home in 7 days
Receive 7 emails - 1 email each day - for FREE that will teach you exactly what to do, then receive emails once per week with fun learning activities for your child