This Easter egg letter match game is a fun printable tool to teach your child or students with autism to recognize letters, matching skills and taking turns. Download your free printable Easter egg letter match game to get the most out of this blog post!
Easter egg letter match materials
- Free printable Easter egg match PDF
- Laminating sheets
Set up the Easter egg letter match
This activity is quick and easy!
- Print out the Easter egg match PDF
- Laminate the eggs.
- Cut them out.
- Once you have cut out all the eggs, you can start playing the Easter letter matching game!
For more similar activities, check out the autism workbooks I created for you.
Use the matching game to teach autistic learners
- Matching skills
- Taking turns
How to use the matching game with kids with autism
Have your little learner match the eggs with the same letter and say each letter to build knowledge of letters.
Build matching skills by having your child or students learn to match the eggs that have the same letter on them.
Use this game to teach taking turns.
More matching activities
- Instrument Matching Game
- Animal Matching Game
- Color Matching Pompom Task Cards
- Printable Matching Fish Game
- Matching Food Game
- Color Matching Eggs and Pompoms Game
- Fish Matching Game
More Autism Resources
- The Successful Interaction with a Child with Autism Course – learn to better understand your autistic child or students with this complete course.
- Autism Activities Workbook Bundle – build communication skills, fine motor skills, sensory play skills and daily living skills, while helping your child or students to successfully manage any difficult behaviors, with these fun, educational, printable activities.
- Sensory Communication Workbook – Build communication skills with simple sensory activities.
- How to Make a Communication Binder Guide & Workbook – Learn how to create a Communication Binder for your child or student with autism using real photos. Follow my expert guide to learn how to use it to increase communication skills.
- Zoo Animals Play Dough Mats Bundle – use these printable play dough mat to work on the names of the animals, build language skills, and increase fine motor strength and precision in a fun, sensory way!
Easter egg letter match
Use this simple and fun Easter egg letter matching game to teach your child or students with autism new skills.
Pin for later!
Learn to create a Progress Nook for your child at home in 7 days
Receive 7 emails - 1 email each day - for FREE that will teach you exactly what to do, then receive emails once per week with fun learning activities for your child