Are you looking for virtual Easter field trip ideas? Why not add some Easter virtual field trips to your homeschool or classroom curriculum? These ideas will help you make your teaching for kids with autism around the Easter season educational and fun! Take a look at our collection of virtual field trip ideas for more resources.
Virtual Egg Hunt
Your child or students will have so much doing this virtual Easter egg hunt!
Blipi visits a chocolate factory
One of my favorite field trip ideas is visiting a chocolate factory. The kids tend to love it! This virtual chocolate factory visit is so much fun. You could even pair this fun virtual chocolate factory visit with a DIY pretend food activity. In this post you’ll learn how to make a pretend cake! If you’d like to make to chocolate with your child or students, choose one of these chocolate recipes for kids!
Kids Easter songs playlist
I love this collection of Easter songs for kids! They are so much fun. You could set up a fun sensory box for your child or students to engage with while listening to these fun Easter songs or some homemade slime.
Baby Bunny Videos
This video is definitely cuteness overload! Your child or students will love seeing all of the funny bunnies.
Virtual Field Trip to the Animal Farm
The animals in this video are so adorable! Take your child or students on a virtual Easter field trip to see the baby animals including baby chicks, moneys, donkeys, goats and more!
- List of Social Skills
- Blippi YouTube Videos
- Yoga Videos for Kids
- Videos That Teach Colors
- Easter Egg Letter Match
- Easter Sensory Bin
- Spring Sensory Bin
More Virtual Field Trip Ideas
More Autism Learning Resources
- Autism Activities Workbook Bundle – build communication skills, fine motor skills, sensory play skills and daily living skills, while helping your child or students to successfully manage any difficult behaviors, with these fun, educational, printable activities.
- The Successful Interaction with a Child with Autism Course – learn to better understand your autistic child or students with this complete course.
- Sensory Communication Workbook – Build communication skills with simple sensory activities.
- How to Make a Communication Binder Guide & Workbook – Learn how to create a Communication Binder for your child or student with autism using real photos. Follow my expert guide to learn how to use it to increase communication skills.
- Zoo Animals Play Dough Mats Bundle – use these printable play dough mat to work on the names of the animals, build language skills, and increase fine motor strength and precision in a fun, sensory way!
Virtual Easter Field Trip
I hope you enjoy your Easter virtual field trip!
Pin for later!
Learn to create a Progress Nook for your child at home in 7 days
Receive 7 emails - 1 email each day - for FREE that will teach you exactly what to do, then receive emails once per week with fun learning activities for your child