Easter is coming! I’ve made a list of of Easter egg filler ideas to help you plan a fun Easter egg hunt for your child or students.
What are your family traditions for celebrating Easter? We have quite a few in my family. One Easter when we were little, my mom hid my Easter basket in the oven and my sister’s Easter basket in the washing machine! We loved it so much that those funny hiding places stayed ours throughout our entire childhoods! This is one of our favorite, family Easter traditions. ♥
I also love Easter egg hunts. The kids at Le Chemin ABA love egg hunts so much that we continue doing them throughout the year, rather than just saving them for our Easter celebrations! The children love finding the eggs and opening them and we use the small items as therapy tools.
Easter Egg Filler Ideas
- Mini cars
2. Finger puppets
3. Mini alphabet magnets
4. Small figurines
6. Mr. Potato Head’s body parts
7. Mini LED candles
11. Mini bouncy balls
12. Small bottles of bubbles
13. Small balls (like mini basketballs, handballs, etc.)
14. Mini erasers
15. Googly eyes for crafts
16. Homemade tickets that your child can exchange to ride the Merry-go-Round, to go for an ice cream or to buy a little toy
17. Seed packets to grow your own herb garden
More Easter Posts on SLH
- Easter Egg Letter Match
- Easter Sensory Bin
- Garden Sensory Bin
- Virtual Easter Field Trip Ideas
- Beautifully Decorated Easter Eggs
- Children’s Spring Crafts
More Autism Learning Resources
- The Successful Interaction with a Child with Autism Course – learn to better understand your autistic child or students with this complete course.
- Autism Activities Workbook Bundle – build communication skills, fine motor skills, sensory play skills and daily living skills, while helping your child or students to successfully manage any difficult behaviors, with these fun, educational, printable activities.
- Sensory Communication Workbook – Build communication skills with simple sensory activities.
- How to Make a Communication Binder Guide & Workbook – Learn how to create a Communication Binder for your child or student with autism using real photos. Follow my expert guide to learn how to use it to increase communication skills.
- Zoo Animals Play Dough Mats Bundle – use these printable play dough mat to work on the names of the animals, build language skills, and increase fine motor strength and precision in a fun, sensory way!
Easter Egg Filler Ideas
What are your family’s Easter traditions? Do you have other egg filling ideas? I’d love to hear from you! ♥
Pin for later!
First published March 14, 2016. Last updated March 22, 2021 with more information, additional tips, and better readability.
Learn to create a Progress Nook for your child at home in 7 days
Receive 7 emails - 1 email each day - for FREE that will teach you exactly what to do, then receive emails once per week with fun learning activities for your child