Looking for virtual field trip ideas? Whether you are a parent teaching your little one at home, or a teacher teaching at school or online, you will love these virtual field trip ideas to help your little learners keep progressing during these strange times!
Apple Orchard Virtual Field Trip
Visit a real apple orchard in this adorable video. Explore the apple orchard and work on vocabulary words like “apple”, “orchard”, “basket” and teach the colors. Maybe you could add a recipe to this activity and make some homemade apple juice with your little learners.
Pumpkin Patch Virtual Field Trip
Pretend you’re visiting a pumpkin match! You could also pair this activity with the pumpkin patch play dough mat from my Fall Autism Activities Workbook Bundle.
Marineland Dolphin Land Virtual Field Trip
Take a virtual trip to see the see turtles! The sea animals in this video are breathtaking. Why not pair this online field trip experience with this sea turtle book from National Geographic?
The San Diego Zoo Virtual Field Trip
How many different animals can you see at the San Diego Zoo? For additional fun, use my zoo animal play dough mats before or after your virtual field trip to the San Diego zoo!
The Magic Kingdom at Disney World Virtual Field Trip
The Magic Kingdom is magical! Why not make some Frozen inspired play dough to play with before our after your virtual Disney visit?
Legoland Virtual Field Trip
Take a virtual visit to Legoland! You could also include Lego chew toys in this activity.
Children’s Library Online Field Trip
Visit the library! Have your child or students go on this virtual field trip and then choose a favorite board book.
Farm Virtual Field Trip
See the farm animals! Pair this virtual visit with one of these Fall sensory bins (the hay sensory box would be perfect). You could also organize an activity with these handmade wooden animal figurines.
More Fall Activities
- Fall Sensory Bins
- Autism Worksheets
- Thanksgiving Craft Ideas for Kids with Autism
- 28+ Autism Activities
- Fall Autism Activities Workbook Bundle
More Autism Learning Resources
- The Successful Interaction with a Child with Autism Course – learn to better understand your autistic child or students with this complete course.
- Autism Activities Workbook Bundle – build communication skills, fine motor skills, sensory play skills and daily living skills, while helping your child or students to successfully manage any difficult behaviors, with these fun, educational, printable activities.
- Sensory Communication Workbook – Build communication skills with simple sensory activities.
- How to Make a Communication Binder Guide & Workbook – Learn how to create a Communication Binder for your child or student with autism using real photos. Follow my expert guide to learn how to use it to increase communication skills.
- Zoo Animals Play Dough Mats Bundle – use these printable play dough mat to work on the names of the animals, build language skills, and increase fine motor strength and precision in a fun, sensory way!
Virtual Field Trips Ideas
Fun and educational virtual field trip ideas so you can travel from your home or classroom!
Pin for later!
Pin for later!
Learn to create a Progress Nook for your child at home in 7 days
Receive 7 emails - 1 email each day - for FREE that will teach you exactly what to do, then receive emails once per week with fun learning activities for your child