An ocean virtual field trip is so much fun! If you are thinking about fun virtual field trip ideas for the Spring and Summer, planning activities to discuss and celebrate Earth Day or looking for a new way to teach skills to autistic learners, you will love planning a virtual field trip to the ocean. Why not add an ocean virtual field trip to your March lesson plans?
Ocean Virtual Trip Ideas
Use these fun learning videos, craft projects and other ideas to plan an exciting virtual field to the ocean with your autistic child or students.
(We have included affiliate links for your convenience. You can read our disclosures here.)
Blippi Visits the Beach and Learns Numbers
You and your child or students will love this popular Blippi YouTube video. Work on numbers and beach related vocabulary with this cute, educational video.
Related Post : Blippi YouTube Videos
Blippi Plays with Sand Toys
Use this video with some kinetic sand and have your child or students play with sand toys while watching the video.
Peppa and George Build a Sandcastle
This adorable video shows Peppa and George using sand toys to build a sandcastle.
Finding Treasures on the Beach
Join a family as they visit a beautiful beach and discover a box filled with treasures!
Related post : DIY ocean in a bottle
Join the cutest kids as they set out to catch crabs on the beach in this Nature Play Kids video.
Putting on sunblock
Teach the value of putting on sunblock with this fun and information Learning Station song about putting on sunblock.
Related Post : Educational Water Activities for Kids with Autism
Beach themed songs from cocomelon
I love this collection of beach themed songs for kids from Cocomelon.
Under the Sea Cartoons for Kids
This a great collection of under the sea cartoons for kids.
Beautiful Fish Swimming in the Ocean with Relaxing Background Music
I love this gorgeous video that shows beautiful fish swimming in the ocean while playing relaxing background music. Use this video at the end to wrap up your virtual field trip to the ocean or have it playing in the background while you do an ocean craft such as this paper plate fish craft or these adorable rocking paper plate crabs.
More Virtual Field Trips
- Virtual Easter Field Trip Ideas
- Virtual Christmas Field Trips Ideas
- Virtual Field Trip Ideas
- Penguin Virtual Field Trip
More Autism Learning Resources
- The Successful Interaction with a Child with Autism Course – learn to better understand your autistic child or students with this complete course.
- Autism Activities Workbook Bundle – build communication skills, fine motor skills, sensory play skills and daily living skills, while helping your child or students to successfully manage any difficult behaviors, with these fun, educational, printable activities.
- Sensory Communication Workbook – Build communication skills with simple sensory activities.
- How to Make a Communication Binder Guide & Workbook – Learn how to create a Communication Binder for your child or student with autism using real photos. Follow my expert guide to learn how to use it to increase communication skills.
- Zoo Animals Play Dough Mats Bundle – use these printable play dough mat to work on the names of the animals, build language skills, and increase fine motor strength and precision in a fun, sensory way!
Ocean Virtual Field Trip
Have fun taking your little learners to the virtual ocean! Let me know how it goes and if you have anything to add to this post.
Pin for later!
Learn to create a Progress Nook for your child at home in 7 days
Receive 7 emails - 1 email each day - for FREE that will teach you exactly what to do, then receive emails once per week with fun learning activities for your child