Want to plan a penguin virtual field trip to surprise and delight your child or students? Look no further! Everything you need is in this post. Virtual travel is so much fun and such a fabulous way to build new skills with your little learners. I love using virtual fields trips as a way to explore new places with my students and teach new skills.
Penguin Virtual Field Trip Ideas
Penguin Chick Tries to Make Friends
Watch this adorable penguin chick search for new friends in the snow.
Penguins of the World
Take your little ones on a penguin adventure. Watch this video to see penguins living around the world.
Emperor Penguins in Antarctica
Your child or students will absolutely love watching these funny emperor penguins.
Antarctic ‘City’ of 400,000 Penguins
This National Geographic video shares the incredible ‘city of penguins’ in Antarctica! Absolutely beautiful and incredible.
Laying Penguin Eggs & Feeding Babies
If you want to talk to your child or students about how penguins lay eggs and feed their babies, then the video below is for you!
Watch a mama penguin lay eggs and then feed her young. You can use this video to talk about the penguin lifecycle and feeding.
Blippi Meeting Penguins at the Aquarium
Are your students fans of Blippi? (Aren’t all kids??) If they are, they will love this fun video of Blippi meeting the penguins at the aquarium. To continue with the Blippi them, I’ve included a link below to my full article with my favorite of his videos to use during my sessions.
Related : Blippi YouTube Videos
More Places to See Penguins Virtually
- Penguins at She’d Aquarium
- Penguin feeding
- 360° Digital Penguin Adventure
- Live Binders
- Winged Creatures in 360°
- Penguins at the snares
More Virtual Field Trip Ideas
- Virtual Field Trip Ideas
- Virtual Christmas Field Trip Ideas
- Virtual Easter Field Trip Ideas
- Virtual Field Trip to the Ocean
More Autism Resources
- The Successful Interaction with a Child with Autism Course – learn to better understand your autistic child or students with this complete course.
- Autism Activities Workbook Bundle – build communication skills, fine motor skills, sensory play skills and daily living skills, while helping your child or students to successfully manage any difficult behaviors, with these fun, educational, printable activities.
- Sensory Communication Workbook – Build communication skills with simple sensory activities.
- How to Make a Communication Binder Guide & Workbook – Learn how to create a Communication Binder for your child or student with autism using real photos. Follow my expert guide to learn how to use it to increase communication skills.
- Zoo Animals Play Dough Mats Bundle – use these printable play dough mat to work on the names of the animals, build language skills, and increase fine motor strength and precision in a fun, sensory way!
Penguin Virtual Field Trip
Enjoy these adorable penguin virtual trip ideas!
Pin for later!
Learn to create a Progress Nook for your child at home in 7 days
Receive 7 emails - 1 email each day - for FREE that will teach you exactly what to do, then receive emails once per week with fun learning activities for your child