Happy day before Mother’s Day! (For some last minute Mother’s Day craft inspiration, check out my post : 3 Mother’s Day Craft Ideas.)
It is so beautiful in Paris. We just got back from the country (we were in Picardie hanging out with my “belle famille” – my husband’s family since Thursday) and the weather is absolutely gorgeous!
In celebration of Mother’s Day, and the gorgeous weather we’re having in Paris, I have created a list of fun Sunday outdoor activities for families. (I hope the weather is gorgeous where you are too!)
I hope you have a beautiful Mother’s Day!
12 wonderful outdoor family activities to try :
1. Garden as a family.
2. Family yoga in your backyard.
4. Go outside and take beautiful family photos.
5. Start a new family tradition.
6. Camp out in your backyard.
7. Go for a hike.
9. Create a DIY bowling lane for your garden.
10. Make a DIY tire teeter totter.
12. Go looking for insects (and try an insect-themed learning activity!).
I hope you enjoy these outdoor activities to share as a family!
(Flowers are a wonderful gesture on Mother’s Day! Here are 6 beautiful ways to display yours.)
Happy Mother’s Day! ♥
Learn to create a Progress Nook for your child at home
Receive 7 emails - 1 email each day - for FREE that will teach you exactly what to do, then receive emails once per week with fun learning activities for your child