With Spring just around the corner, this free printable colorful tulips Spring playdough mat is the sensory activity you need in your home or classroom. Making play dough tulips is a fun, educational and colorful sensory activity.
Free printable colourful tulips Spring playdough mat
(We have included Amazon affiliate links for your convenience. You can read our disclosures here.)
- Free printable Spring tulips playdough mat (link to your download is right after the “materials section” of this post and at the end of the post)
- Your favorite playdough*
- Laminating machine
- Laminating sheets
*If your child has a gluten allergy or intolerance, then make sure to check out these 3 gluten free playdough recipes that you can safely use in your progress nook.
Create your own colourful tulips Spring playdough mat
All you need to do to create your Spring tulips playdough mat is to print out the image and laminate it! It’s as quick and simple as that to create a learning tool that will provide your child with hours of learning fun!
Download the Free Fish Bowl Playdough Mat.
Print it out.
Use a laminating sheet and laminator to laminate the playdough mat.
Use the playdough to make fish to put in your aquarium.
I hope you have a great time using this free printable fish bowl playdough mat! Leave me a comment! It makes my day!
Tips for using your colourful tulips Spring playdough mat
- Prepare 4 pots of playdough : blue, orange, pink and purple.
- Have your child roll a small bowl of each of the playdough colors and match each colored playdough ball to the correct flower.
- Point to the tulips and say “TULIP”.
- Point to the tulips and ask your child “what is this?” Guide him or her to say “TULIP” if necessary.
- If your child is already verbal, ask your child questions such as “where you can you see tulips?” (“in the garden”) and “what color is the tulips?” (for each tulip, “blue”, “orange”, “pink”, “purple”).
Enjoy your colourful tulips Spring playdough mat
Looking for another fun printable activity for your child?
- Free Printable Pointing Book
- Free Printable Colorful Socks Playdough Mat
- Free Printable Ice Cream Playdough Mat
- Fill the Fridge! Free Printable Food Matching Activity
- Free Printable Fish Matching Game for Kids with Autism
Looking to build your child’s communication skills using sensory activities?
I put together this Sensory Communication Workbook just for you and your child. I explain in detail how to use printable sensory activities to build your child’s communication skills and have included 5 printable activities too. Learn more here.
Learn to create a Progress Nook for your child at home in 7 days
Receive 7 emails - 1 email each day - for FREE that will teach you exactly what to do, then receive emails once per week with fun learning activities for your child