I love these creative & fun activities that will encourage your child to play with straws and progress and learn as a result!
You can create fun and educational activities using very simple and inexpensive materials. I coach families at my learning center in Paris to search at home for learning materials before they go out and buy expensive therapeutic tools.
- Autism and Sign Language : Teach Your Child to Ask For What He Wants
- 11 Everyday Therapy Tools for Your Home Program
- 5 Awesome Ways to Teach Special Needs Learners Letters
Find more playdough activities in my post Playdough stamping : sensory fun for children on the autism spectrum.
4. Make letters (& words!) from pipe cleaners & straws from Meaningful Mama.
5. Do some straw weaving thanks to this awesome tutorial from Kid At Art.
What do you think of these projects? I would loooove to hear from YOU! ♥
Learn to create a Progress Nook for your child at home in 7 days
Receive 7 emails - 1 email each day - for FREE that will teach you exactly what to do, then receive emails once per week with fun learning activities for your child